I want to start recording my goals for each month, so I can really start to feel like I am being productive. Daily, I don’t feel like I’m being very productive, so I think looking at it in a larger picture, I might see that I’m really getting things done!
- Have a real job; or at least, resolution with current pending job.
- Finish paying my parents back for money I borrowed.
- Meet my future roommate.
- Buy graduation gifts.
- Plan out at least a week’s worth of blog posts.
- Fill out my course request form.
- Find references for fall rush.
- Donate books to library.
Here’s to a great month!