Well…I moved into college and everything got really crazy really quickly, so I missed September’s goals! I know it’s a little late, but let’s see if we can do October’s goals!!
Move into college without too much of a hassle. Have a positive attitude about whatever dorm I’m assigned to, regardless of if it is the building I want or not.
- Seriously actually plan at least a week’s worth of blog posts because soon it will be college and I won’t get the chance to post much.
Finish my beta notes for Laura! (Although she needs them back way before the end of August…) Finish my summer reading book for college.
- Actually do better about posting.
PACK FOR COLLEGE. EEK.
- LOVE my big no matter who they are!
- Start waking up with more time to get ready in the mornings.
- Get my French homework done the day it’s assigned.
- Figure out the tension between me and Meg.
- Have a great time at the Tacky Prom function, even though I don’t know my date.
- Post about recruitment.
- Post about Bid Day.
- POST ABOUT MY SORORITY.
- Post more.
- Have at least a week’s worth of posts planned out.
- Stress less (ha).
Keep a look out! I’m planning some more posts soon!