Wow okay so this post is coming a little bit later than I had planned, but better late than never, right?
- Bring my grades up before the madness of finals week.
Deal with Thanksgiving break and the events during that time with grace and a good (enough) attitude.
- Make a decision about study abroad.
- Finish up that list of internships you pretended to start in September…
Keep dorm cleaner than it currently is. Drink more water. Make a schedule for next semester that I am happy with.
- Don’t get so behind on laundry.
- Don’t allow the stress of Christmas to get to you.
- Make your own decision about NYE and don’t let anyone else’s choices change yours.
- End the year with a good attitude.
- Finish Christmas shopping before the week of Christmas.
- Actually do the End-of-the-Year-Book-Survey this year.
- Read some more books before the year is out.
- Get passport application started.
- Make appointment with study abroad office.
- Remember that internship spreadsheet?
- Blog more.
Here’s to an attempt to blog more and more frequently!!