…You’ll Find in My Backpack
- iPhone charger
- Burt’s Bees Lip Balm
- Lanyard (with dorm key, car key, and both house keys for home)
- So. Many. Sharpie. Pens.
- Various textbooks (Sociology, Art History, Western Civ, ect..)
…You’ll Find in my Dorm Room
- My best friend’s candy (she doesn’t want it in her room, or else she’ll eat it all).
- Panda PillowPet (named by my best friend Shelley…his name is Sean Connery).
- A fan (dorm rooms get hot – even in the winter).
- Book-A-Day Calendar (it’s my fave)
- Ten painted canvases (all made for me by friends).
…I’ve Always Wanted to Do
- Travel outside the country.
- Learn ASL (American Sign Language).
- Plan a week’s worth of blog posts ahead of time (almost completed this week…)
- Get all A’s this semester.
- Study abroad.
…Things I’m Currently Into
- Brooklyn Nine-Nine
- Writing my friends letters.
- Airborne (everyone on my hall is getting sick…and I refuse to get sick).
- My sociology textbook. It’s so interesting.
…Quirks I Have
- I can’t drive with my hair in a ponytail. It bugs me.
- I’m extremely bad about procrastinating.
- I read every night before I go to bed. Almost every
- 90% of the time, I’m wearing earrings. I’m obsessed with earrings.
- I’m emotionally broken up my the series finale of Parks and Recreation from Tuesday.
(I adapted this post from Nora over at The Petite Mrs.!)
What are some of y’all’s five things? Leave a link in the comments!